Navy Blue Slim Silicone Spatula
Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Slim Spatula is a must-have tool in every kitchen. It's a professional-quality cooking utensil that's specially designed with the home chef in mind. Made from 100-percent pure silicone without any fillers, it exceeds typical food standards to be strong, flexible, and durable with a superior and long-lasting non-stick quality. This navy blue spatula is hardworking and built to make food preparation easier. Use it to reach into the smallest nooks and tightest crannies to scrape down whisks, mixing spoons, and beater blades, or to retrieve the last dollop from food jars and cans.
- Made from 100-percent pure silicone without any fillers
- Exceeds typical food standards to be strong, flexible, and durable
- Superior and long-lasting non-stick quality
- Safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Narrow profile easily spreads icing and cake batter
- Naturally non-stick and stands up to even the stickiest of foods
- Heat safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit
- Longer handle keeps hands safely away from heat
- Completely sealed with a non-porous surface for safer kitchen practices
- Compact and hangable for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Suggestions for use:
Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Slim Spatula is a versatile tool that you can use for all kinds of food preparation. Its narrow profile easily spreads icing and cake batter, and gently folds in fluffy egg whites and whipped cream without breaking the peaks. It's naturally non-stick and stands up to even the stickiest of foods, making it the perfect addition to candy making and baking accessories. It's heat safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit, making it the best spatula choice for stirring and cooking hot foods. The longer handle keeps your hands safely away from heat and easily reaches the bottom of deeper containers to collect every delicious morsel. After use, you can simply hang it up for easy storage.
Suggestions for care:
Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Slim Spatula is very easy to care for. It's completely sealed with a non-porous surface for safer kitchen practices, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. To use, simply use it to scrape down your mixing bowls or to retrieve that last bit of food from jars or cans. To clean, you can simply pop it into the dishwasher, or wash it by hand with warm, soapy water. With proper care, your spatula will last for many years, making it a great investment for any kitchen.
Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.