Mrs. Anderson's Measuring Cup Set
Accurately measure and pour dry and liquid ingredients for cooking and baking with Mrs. Anderson's Measuring Cup Set. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, these measuring cups are heat safe for stovetop use for heating water, melting butter, scalding milk, and warming other ingredients. They feature dual pour spouts for easy pouring from both sides, longer handles for easier grip, and a connecting ring that keeps cups together. The cups nest for easy compact storage, making them a must-have of baking tools for home cooks, pastry chefs, and professional chefs.
- 18/8 stainless steel construction
- Dual pour spouts for easy pouring
- Longer handles for easier grip
- Connecting ring keeps cups together
- Cups nest for easy compact storage
- Heat safe for stovetop use
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- 4 standard kitchen measurements: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1-cup measurements
Measuring out all cooking or baking ingredients ingredients before mixing recipes can save valuable time during food preparation. These measuring cups are made to measure and pour ingredients easily and work as both dry measuring cups and liquid measuring cups. Measurements are clearly engraved on each measuring cup for easy identification. Made from heavyweight 18/8 stainless steel with longer handles to measure and pour ingredients easily. Stovetop safe for heating water, melting butter, scalding milk and warming other ingredients. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.