HIC Kitchen's Quick Corn Cutter
HIC Kitchen's Quick Corn Cutter, also called a thresher, easily cuts kernels from ears of corn to enjoy sweet corn off the cob. Now it's easy to enjoy fresh sweet corn without the cob, and quickly make those favorite corn recipes, like corn chowder, pudding, fritters, creamed corn, Mexican street corn casserole, and more. A helpful addition to canning supplies, the Corn Cutter also helps prepare fresh corn in just minutes for canning and freezing corn for year-round enjoyment.
The sharp blades are specially curved to wrap around and hug the cob while removing every delicious kernel with a simple twist. They expand open to accommodate larger ears of corn. The non-slip grips offer a safe and secure grasp, even if hands get wet. Simply position the blades over the small end of the corn cob, sawtooth edges facing toward the kernels. Hold the large end of the cob with a firm grip. Move the cutter down the cob, twisting kernels against the blades, until they are all removed.
Made with stainless steel blades, HIC's Quick Corn Cutter is sturdy, durable, and measures 10 inches in length. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company, this Corn Cutter is an ideal kitchen tool for cutting kernels from ears of corn to enjoy sweet corn off the cob, make recipes, and freeze or can corn for later use.
- Made with stainless steel blades
- Non-slip grip for a secure grasp, even when hands are wet
- Sturdy and durable
- Measures 10 inches
- Sharp curved blades wrap around the cob and remove every delicious kernel in a simple twist; blades easily expand to fit larger ears of corn
- Ideal for making corn recipes, like corn chowder, pudding, fritters, creamed corn, Mexican street corn casserole, and more
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup