Organic Cocoa Powder
Our organic cocoa powder is Dutched and has a 10-12% fat content. After the cocoa butter is extracted from the cocoa bean, the remaining solids are ground into a fine powder
The alkalization process that our cocoa powder goes through, known as "dutching," neutralizes the cocoa's acidity and creates a more soluble, less bitter powder that is ideal for use in products with baking powder. Widely used throughout the food industry in retail products, restaurants, and bakeries, our cocoa powder is the core of chocolate's flavor and is used to make a variety of desserts, baked goods, and popular name brand packaged foods.
Our 1/2 cup jar of organic cocoa powder weighs 1.5 oz and is perfect for all your baking needs.
- Baking cakes, cookies, and other sweet treats
- Making hot cocoa or chocolate milk
- Adding to smoothies or coffee for a chocolatey twist
- Dusting on top of whipped cream for decoration
Our organic cocoa powder is also gluten-free, but it is processed in a facility where allergens are present.
- Jar size: 1/2 cup
- Net wt: 1.5 oz
- Gluten Free *Processed in a facility where allergens are present