Helen's Asian Kitchen Tofu Press
Helen's Asian Kitchen Tofu Press squeezes water from tofu so it absorbs more flavor from dressings, marinades, and sauces. Made from polypropylene and 18/8 stainless steel; easy to use and store; measures 8.5 x 5 x 6 inches. It easily removes water without breaking tofu or crumbling it apart, thanks to its specially designed drain channels that direct water away from the tofu. The press works equally well laying flat or on its side, improving tofu texture and taste. Pressed tofu also cooks with less spatters.
- Made from polypropylene and 18/8 stainless steel
- Easy to use and store
- Measures 8.5 x 5 x 6 inches
- Easily removes water without breaking tofu or crumbling it apart
- Drain channels direct water away from tofu
- Works while laying flat or on its side
- Improves tofu texture and taste
- Pressed tofu cooks with less spatters
- Easy one-time assembly
- No need to disassemble for cleaning
- Hand wash
How to Use
- Loosen the locking knobs and raise the top drainboard.
- Lay tofu between the drainboards and place the press onto a dish or in a pan.
- Tighten each locking knob equally to squeeze water out from the tofu, through the drain channels, and into the catch pan.
- Once desired tofu texture is achieved, follow recipe instructions.
Simply hand wash the whole press in warm, soapy water.
About Helen Chen's Tofu Press
Helen Chen's Tofu Press is made from high-quality polypropylene and 18/8 stainless steel, ensuring durability and ease of use. It measures 8.5 x 5 x 6 inches and is designed to be user-friendly with easy one-time assembly and no need to disassemble for cleaning. The press is brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company, a trusted name in kitchen products.