Mrs. Anderson's Solid-Ferrule Pastry Brush
Mrs. Anderson's Solid-Ferrule Pastry Brush is a professional-quality cooking utensil specially designed with the home cook in mind. This all-natural boar bristle brush and wood handle is strong and durable. The solid-ferrule design is fully sealed for higher food safety. Load it up with generous amounts of melted butter, glazes and sauce to quickly baste the surface of baked goods, veggies, meats, and more with just a few swipes. Perfect for baking, cooking, and preparing foods for grilling.
- Made from natural boar bristles and wood handle
- Measures 1.875 x 8.375 x 0.5-inches
- Solid ferrule is fully sealed for better kitchen safety
- Ideal for glazing foods, applying melted butter or egg wash, basting meats or poultry, and more
- Handle is hangable for easy, compact storage
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
Brush melted butter on top of freshly baked breads and egg wash on pastries, baste roasts, glaze ham, sauce kabobs, chicken, steak or fish, grilled vegetables, fruit, and so much more. Made from natural boar bristles and wood handle, Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Brush with solid ferrule is fully sealed for better kitchen safety, compact, and hangable for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC, a third-generation family-owned and operated company in the USA since 1957.